Limelite Renovating Plaster
Limelite Renovating Plaster has been developed for use in renovation projects, providing a modern, sympathetic solution to traditional plastering requirements.
The breathable nature of Limelite Renovating Plaster means it is ideal to use on traditional substrates, single skin properties and in areas that have previously suffered from damp or flooding.
This breathability enables substrate to dry naturally, meaning Limelite Renovating plaster can provide a fast and effective long term solution for flood remediation repairs in both domestic and commercial properties.
Limelite Renovating Plaster also incorporates polypropylene fibres to control shrinkage and improve the flexural strength of the finish.
- BBA Approved when applied as part of a 2-part system that is finished with our High Impact Finishing Plaster.
- Breathability controls moisture passing through walls.
- Prevents corrosion of metal lathing, angle beads and conduit.
- Provides a barrier against salt transfer and efflorescence.
- Allows substrate to dry naturally.
- Can be applied on damp walls
- Complements damp-proofing systems.
- Fibres reduce cracking and crazing.
- Reduced condensation on walls.
- Suitable for damp or flooded properties.
- Dries quicker so you can finish the job sooner.
- Lime is naturally aseptic and protects against mould.
- Fire resistant – non-combustible to BS476:4.
- Dries in just 24 hours
- Better insulating properties than Gypsum based plasters