Limelite High Impact Finishing Plaster
High Impact Finishing plaster is a hard, durable and breathable finishing plaster designed for use over Limelite Renovating Plaster backing coats as well as traditional sand and cement mixes.
High impact Finishing Plaster can be used to provide a hard-wearing finish for demanding applications such as social housing, commercial buildings, schools and even hospitals.
- BBA Approved when applied as part of a 2-part system with Limelite Renovating Plaster.
- Suitable for all areas requiring superior impact resistance
- Suitable for use as part of a damp-proof system
- Prevents mould growth
- Perfect for busy areas where walls are subject to bumps and knocks
- Water vapour permeable
- Can be left unpainted for a natural, off white finish.
- Not suitable for Application onto Plasterboard